We discuss our experience at the recent America Atheists National Convention, which was held at the beautiful Emory Conference Center Hotel in Decatur, Georgia.Â How did the impressive slate of presenters (including activist and retired evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins) do?Â What’s “the vibe” at AA nowadays?Â And what is it with atheists and microphones?
Participation and Feedback:
- Email email@example.com – attach voicemail in mp3 or wav format.
- American Freethought on Twitter.Â We’re new on Twitter!Â Get auto-tweets everytime we post something to the website, plus the occasional random news item.
- American Freethought on Atheist Nexus – What’s Atheist Nexus?Â Well, it’s like Facebook for nonbelievers.Â Join up!
- American Freethought on Facebook
- American Freethought Yahoo Group – Chat with fellow freethinkers.
- iTunes – If you listen to us via iTunes, take a moment and leave feedback.
Shop or Donate:
- CafePress – Buy cool American Freethought swag, including t-shirts and mugs.
- Amazon.com – Click-through and buy whatever you want.
- PayPal – Drop some change in our virtual tip-jar.Â You’ll help offset the cost of maintaining the website and producing the podcast.
Visit us online at AmericanFreethought.com.Â We post new content every day!
David is podcasting new episodes of Secular Nation.Â AtheistAlliance.org/podcast.
Interested in science fiction?Â Then check out Johnâ€™s other online project, SciFiDimensions.com.
Theme music by Body Found.
Recorded April 14, 2009.Â Hosted by John C. Snider and David Driscoll.
To listen to this episode click here.